Prophetic Healing Course
SimplyIslam’s Prophetic healing course will share and exemplify Prophetic Healing approaches. Participants will be exposed to the medicines and treatments as practiced by Prophet Muhammad, Allah’s Peace and Blessings be upon him.
Myth: Habbatus-Sauda should be taken daily
Truth: It should be taken in specific doses, and in specific circumstances.
There is a cure for every disease of this earth. We have to strive towards seeking the knowledge of the remedies to these diseases. Prophetic Healing has been passed down over a thousand years, and still remains relevant and effective to this day. Learn of the many remedies and techniques that could remove harm from your bodies and keep us healthy and spritely.
Our Prophetic Healing Course, now into its 12th iteration will commence on the 16th of Septemebr 2019. This 6-session in-depth course will discuss on the health benefits of Sunnah Foods such as Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, Olive Oil and Habbatus-sauda; share remedies for common ailments such as fever, migraine and others; and techniques and usage of ruqya and cupping (al-hijamah), and the treatment of ailments caused by magic and the evil eye.
Cource commences on 16 September 2019 (Every Monday)! Register NOW at: https://prophetichealing.eventbrite.sg
Who is it for?
This course is for those who have interest in Prophetic traditions, specifically on the subject of healing as advised and practiced by Prophet Muhammad, Allah’s Peace and Blessings be upon him. No other knowledge, exposure or familiarity is required.
Commences Monday, 16 September 2019
This course will be conducted over 6 lessons, every Monday, from 8pm to 10pm. All Are Welcome. Please register below.
- Principles of illness and medicine
- Interconnectedness of religion and medicine
- Common Ailments
- Categories of fever
- Treatment of fever through natural medicine e.g. cold water
- Treatment of diarrhoea and the benefits of honey
- Headaches, Migraines and Constipation
- Causes of headaches and migraines
- Treatment of headaches through the use of henna
- Treating constipation by using senna
- Hypertension, Worry and Anxiety
- Causes of Worry and Anxiety
- Treatment of the ailments through spiritual reflection
- 15 remedies for the treatment of worry and anxiety
- Benefits of dates and senna
- Theory behind the practice of cupping
- Medical benefits of cupping
- Cardiac pain
- Treatment of cardiac pain through dates
- Importance of number seven
- Benefits of various dates
- Wounds and Incantation
- Treatment of wounds
- Benefits of papyrus and vinegar
- Incantation for general treatment
- Incantation for wounds, ulcers and pain
- The Evil Eye
- Understand the definition of evil eye
- The negative effects of the evil eye e.g. illnesses, diseases, death
- Washing to remove the effects of the evil eye (ghusl and wudu’)
- Poison, Magic and Emesis
- Removing poison through cupping
- To counter the act of magic by removing the item that bewitches
- Evacuating the place that is bewitched
- Evacuation of poison through emisis
- Food and Drink
- The benefit of eating in moderation
- The benefits of certain food such as dates, honey etc
- Manners when eating e.g. position while eating
- Keeping away from food which is not suitable to one’s constitution
- Sitting while eating and drinking
Course Objectives & Outcomes
To teach students of the healing methods and medicines used by the Prophet, May Allah's Peace and Blessings be Upon Him.
Interconnectedness of religion and medicine.
Help students to understand and identify common ailments, and how to treat them.
Treatment of Fever, Diarrhea, Headaches, Migraine, Constipation and others.
Remedies for Worry and Anxiety.
Practical understanding of Cupping
Benefits of Honey, Dates, Vinegar, Habbatus-Sauda and other traditional medicines.
Incantations for Wounds, Ulcers and Pain.
Understanding Evil Eye and how to remove it.
Countering the art of magic.
What Our Students Say
I came to join a course the Al-Husna Course at SimplyIslam just to figure out what Islam is about. And, Alhamdulillah, it totally changed my entire life’s perspective. The course is amazing, superb.
SimplyIslam is truly a changing point in my life. The courses I registered for have been nothing short of exceptional, and boy were they an eye opener. Insha’Allah, there will only be more greatness to come.
Join SimplyIslam's courses!
SimplyIslam offers courses that encourages learning and creative discussion through fresh and innovative approaches so that our participants can experience the wonder and beauty of Islam.