Learning to speak Arabic can actually be ENJOYABLE and FUN! The SimplyArabic Conversational course has been specially designed for those who wish to acquire a basic proficiency in spoken Arabic. Learn Arabic by a native speaker from Tunisia!
The course imparts basic communicative skills in spoken Arabic and covers basic conversational topics for everyday situations from airport to hotel, eating to clothing, restaurant to shopping and more.
This short course provides conversational practices with important phrases and words that are commonly used by tourists, business travellers and people dealing with Arab travellers and visitors (e.g. sales and retail staff). In just 1 month the participant will learn enough Arabic phrases and words to conduct typical conversations with confidence. This course is conducted over 8 lessons by a native speaker.
No knowledge, exposure or familiarity to the Arabic language is required. Although this is a short course, it is important that the student has an interest to learn about the Arabic language, either for personal reasons (e.g. travel, etc) or otherwise (e.g. business, etc).
Students completing this course may then pursue the SimplyArabic Reading/Writing Course, and the SimplyArabic Certificate in Arabic Studies course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE?
- Individuals who are beginning an interest in learning the Arabic language.
- Individuals who intend to pursue a deeper study of the Arabic language – this course would be an excellent introduction to the language.
- Individuals who plan to travel to an Arabic-speaking country (e.g. Saudi Arabia, Syria, Qatar, etc)
- Business professionals who are in liaisons with Arabic speakers, as the skills learned will enhance the association.
- Company staff that will be stationed in an Arabic speaking country or region.
- Retail staff who regularly or intermittently service Arabic-speaking clients.
COURSE DATE & DETAILS
- 29 September 2017
Time: Tuesday & Friday, 8 pm to 10 pm
Sessions: Twice a week – Tuesday & Friday
Teachers: Sidi Abid Essalah (native speaker)
No. of Lessons: 8
Fee: $180 (inclusive book/notes)
Venue: 152 Still Road (near Eunos MRT) (map)
Dates are subject to changes.
For enquiries or any clarification please call 65474407 or email [email protected]